Warning: Illegal string offset 'alt' in /home/yx3t4h1k5vvl/public_html/wp-content/themes/astra-child/single-tour.php on line 191
Jatiluwih & surroundings e-bike cycling tour (2 hrs) – Exclude TransportJatiluwih
- E-bike & helmet
- Entrance fees
- Professional cycling guide
- Water during the tour
- Meal (incl. free flow water, coffee and tea)
- Raincoat if needed
- Explore rarely visited parts of UNESCO listed Jatiluwih by e-bike
- See stunning nature and learn about traditional Balinese life
- Pass by dense jungle, giant bamboo forest and local villages
- Cycle with your e-bike through the acclaimed rice terraces and marvel at breathtaking natural vistas
- Fun – Engaging – Family friendly (min. height 130 cm)
- Enjoy an authentic Balinese lunch surrounded by rice fields
What to expect
This 2 h. cycling trip with our electric bikes starts from the Batukaru temple (no temple visit) and takes you past beautiful landscapes to Jatiluwih where you ride your e-bike through its stunning center, guided by one of our experienced local cycling guides who happily share their knowledge about this UNESCO World Heritage site.
The road towards Jatiluwih has beautiful scenery but is very different from the central Jatiluwih area. You pass with the e-bikes by dense jungle, giant bamboo forest, local villages, rice terraces, plantations and vast valleys. The UNESCO site consists of more than 300 hectares of stunning nature, rice terraces and lush tropical vegetation.
Following your e-bike cycling adventure a tasty authentic Indonesian meal is served, in the center of Jatiluwih and surrounded by rice fields. All ingredients are locally and organically grown. After enjoying your tasty meal and relaxing in these beautiful surroundings the driver brings you back to your hotel or villa.
What to bring
- Sport shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Sun screen
- A hat or cap
Fixed starting times are 10.00 and 14.00