Warning: Illegal string offset 'alt' in /home/yx3t4h1k5vvl/public_html/wp-content/themes/astra-child/single-tour.php on line 191
Ubud Nature & Villages e-bike cycling tour (2 hrs) – Exclude TransportUbud
- City e-bike & helmet
- Entrance fees
- Professional cycling guide
- Water during the tour
- Meal (incl. free flow water, coffee and tea)
- Raincoat if needed
- Explore the un-touristy part South of Ubud with a city e-bike
- Cycle through Bali countryside and villages along the rice-, chili and flower fields
- Ride your e-bike alongside the Ayung river on the old river banks built by the Dutch
- See lush tropical jungle and giant bamboo
- Fun – Engaging – Family friendly (min. height 140 cm)
- Lunch at a traditional Balinese compound
What to expect
Embark on a captivating 2-hour cycling adventure with electric bikes, venturing south of the bustling center of Ubud. Traverse charming, small villages and witness the unique Balinese Subak irrigation system in action. Navigate through picturesque landscapes and crossing rivers all under the guidance of our experienced local guide.
Pedal through gorgeous rice paddies where local farmers diligently tend to their fields, pass by dams and waterfalls, and make a scenic stop at the Ayung River. En route, catch a glimpse of the renowned Bali Green School.
Following your cycling trip a tasty traditional Indonesian meal is served in an authentic Balinese compound. Return by air-conditioned vehicle to your hotel or villa.
What to bring
A hat or cap
Starting times are 09.00 and 14.00